Settle an argument.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
Is the Audrey Hepburn character in this advert a real live human or CGi? :dk:

Galaxy Chocolate (UK) - Audrey Hepburn [HD] - YouTube

Dinner table discussion last night has the family split yes/no.

There's one bit just @ 50sec where she nods her head that looks a bit unnatural.

Nice ponton all the same.

I've always thought the whole ad was computer generated

What did Mrs Druk say?

What ever she said, she was right ...argument settled!!

PS Yes, I would say CGI. Alistair McGowan looks younger too :)

Looks like Bruce and I posted the same link at the same time! :)

Last edited:
What did Mrs Druk say?

What ever she said, she was right ...argument settled!!

Looks like Mrs Druk was indeed right again. Is she ever wrong? :doh:

(Que thread creep :D )

Oh well. Humble pie for Boxing Day lunch. Thanks a whole lot Bobby. ;)

The bit I don't understand is You brought a query to MBClub to settle an argument...?? :confused: :rolleyes:

Obviously a real actress that has been "digitally enhanced" as this "off the set picture " of the star in an unguarded moment reveals . ;)

audrey_hepburn_sabrina_ooak_by_lulemee-d4ibnba.jpg

The bit I don't understand is You brought a query to MBClub to settle an argument...?? :confused: :rolleyes:

I know, I know. But then I thought...Dieselman will contribute a reasoned non-argumentative reply to the debate so I just went ahead regardless. :D

Just out of interest Will...what's your thoughts on the theory of women always being 'right'?

Last edited:
You seem a little confused on this issue Druk, here is a copy of the basic rules which, if I may be so bold, I suggest you print off, frame and hang in a prominent position where they will always available for you to refer to. :thumb:

1. The Female always makes THE RULES.

2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.

3. No Male can possibly know all THE RULES.

4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some or all of THE RULES.

5. The Female is never wrong.

6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.

7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

8. The Female can change her mind at any given time.

9. The Male must never change his mind without the express, written consent of The Female.

10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.

12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.

14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what she said.

15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

16. If the Female has PMS, all THE RULES are null and void and the Male must cater to her every whim.

17. Any attempt to document THE RULES could result in bodily harm.

18. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5 :thumb:

Last edited:
Just out of interest Will...what's your thoughts on the theory of women always being 'right'?

I let them think they are...then later on let them find out they were wrong all along.

It's called the Egg on Face technique, as demonstrated regularly on here. ;)

Obviously a real actress that has been "digitally enhanced" as this "off the set picture " of the star in an unguarded moment reveals . ;)

audrey_hepburn_sabrina_ooak_by_lulemee-d4ibnba.jpg

Do they do a blow up version :dk: ???

Looks like Mrs Druk was indeed right again. Is she ever wrong? :doh:

Of course not - even if you are correct. In these cases you stay quiet.

You know it and only enter into a debate when you know she is correct. It makes her feel superior and allows you to do what you want to give her peace and quiet.

Dem dar de rules :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom