Sexiest tap in the world......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you notice you get a free " waist" kit with the tap? Maybe it is some sort of slimming device.

Did you know it was designed by the design director at Mercedes Benz the "KWC Murano"

SEM said:
Did you know it was designed by the design director at Mercedes Benz the "KWC Murano"

:D I would have thought the designer of the new shaped BMW's was to blame!

I must be getting old, that thing looks butt ugly and I certainly would not want one on my car :D :D (or in my house).

John

glojo said:
:D I would have thought the designer of the new shaped BMW's was to blame!

I must be getting old, that thing looks butt ugly and I certainly would not want one on my car :D :D (or in my house).

John

Fair enough ..... i wouldn't have a Sprinter either ....... :rolleyes:

Howard said:

:eek: Needs must I'm afraid.

The E-class though is well worth considering.

Are you saying you would have those taps in your house? :) ;) I am just being cheeky, and I'm sure they would look very nice.

Take care,
John

Howard said:

This made me laugh.

I'd have those taps in my house if the suited the rest of the room. They look like the sort of tap that Babington house would have in their bathrooms! Now there is a nice hotel.

P.S IF I was to need a Van it would be a sprinter.

glojo said:
:eek: Needs must I'm afraid.

The E-class though is well worth considering.

Are you saying you would have those taps in your house? :) ;) I am just being cheeky, and I'm sure they would look very nice.

Take care,
John

I have quite a modern kitchen (installed by myself over the last two years and still unfinished :eek: )

last thing to be done is the tap and the sink, so i was just trawling ebay for a bargain and saw them, i do quite like it actually.

Please don't take the Sprinter jibe the wrong way John, i know why you have it, :( i was just kidding around.

regards

H

Howard said:
I have quite a modern kitchen (installed by myself over the last two years and still unfinished :eek: )

last thing to be done is the tap and the sink, so i was just trawling ebay for a bargain and saw them, i do quite like it actually.

Please don't take the Sprinter jibe the wrong way John, i know why you have it, :( i was just kidding around.

regards

H

:D Certainly no offence taken and I look forward to seeing some nice pictures of these taps in your kitchen. ;)

As you quite rightly say they are very modern looking and would perhaps look very nice.

Take care,
John

These waterfall taps do look the business, but i'm not so sure about this design.

In one of the bathrooms in my house I have a Waterfall design sink and bath fitted. Note, the spout for the water is in the sink not the tap itself like this product is. And the same for my bath. If you live in a hard water area, then limescale will clog up and mark this product in no time at all. So your best bet is to fit a water filter.

Though designs are nice, quality is what matters too... for something good, you might want to look at a company called Grohe, who manufactur this stuff... i think they're from germany but available through out the UK.

Good luck!

At that price, and if you like them, its got to be worth a go!

Did you order any Howard?

Went for this one in the end ....... polished granite saucer...... mmmmmmm :D

They will look good with a bit of limescale on them :D :D Probably good in soft water areas, but not Bristol, and I would prefer not to get a water softner, I need the extra minerals :D :D

Hey, don't diss the taps; I got one too :p
Thanks Howards btw!

It should suit the bathroom in our new house in Italy, it has a floor made with pebbles embedded in glass, so it looks like a riverbed! As a result, I felt the glass tap would fit quite nicely.

Howard said:
Went for this one in the end ....... polished granite saucer...... mmmmmmm :D

Look good! Did you get them from the same place?

Got it from Discount Bathrooms in Middlesbrough 08704 320688 no web site as yet but they trade on ebay with the user id. 'mavenuk'

got it for fifty notes including post and packaging ! this one is for my kitchen as i mentioned before, the original taps i posted were washbasin taps, the one i have ordered (the granite one) is getting on for 13inches high !!!

mmmmmm........ taps :D

Howard, just incase you change your mind and its not to late
Hansa have design a cool new tap that has LED lights in it that change colour dependant on the heat of the water.
It's the HansaCanyon
http://www.hansa.de/com/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom