Sexist joke - may offend you blokes!

ClaireML

New Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
22
Location
South Coast
Car
ML 270cdi, red/yellow cozy coupee (garden use only)
How do you keep a man from reading your e-mail?

Rename the mail folder 'instruction manuals'.


I'm gonna do this. My hubby is always standing over my shoulder when I'm replying to e-mails - checking up on me I'm sure!
 
A

Ashley

Guest
And so he should you devious minx.

Dose he know you righting about him. :devil:
 

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
7,468
Location
North Yorkshire
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
mmmm - my hubby's always reading over my shoulder - can't imagine why :rolleyes:

And no - he never reads manuals either! The number of times he's almost bust something for the sake of checking first :D
 
OP
OP
C

ClaireML

New Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
22
Location
South Coast
Car
ML 270cdi, red/yellow cozy coupee (garden use only)
Another thing which really makes me laugh in 'the battle of the sexes'.

Check to see what different 'favourites' men and women have on their homepage.

I've got - Tesco's, Lloyds TSB, Flybe.com, Cbeebies (for 4 year old son) and Virgin Wines.

He's got - Loaded Magazine (for himself and not 12 year old son I hope!), Weather warnings, Boys Stuff (gadgets n stuff), Liverpoolfc.tv and Wisden cricket.
 

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
7,921
Location
Surrey/Cotswolds
Car
W169 A, W205 C, W451 smart
ClaireML said:
Another thing which really makes me laugh in 'the battle of the sexes'.

Check to see what different 'favourites' men and women have on their homepage.

I've got - Tesco's, Lloyds TSB, Flybe.com, Cbeebies (for 4 year old son) and Virgin Wines.

He's got - Loaded Magazine (for himself and not 12 year old son I hope!), Weather warnings, Boys Stuff (gadgets n stuff), Liverpoolfc.tv and Wisden cricket.
One of my wife's (3!) degrees is an Msc in womens studies! Believe me, I have heard every argument in the book about why women are 'better' than men. But funnily enough she still cannot remember the colours of the power cables in a plug, drive her car for more six months without hitting a stationary object, stop spending money on useless items, assemble any flat packed item whatsoever and most importantly she cannot understand (and hence criticises) my enjoyment of the motor car!

Dont get me wrong here I do not believe that men are better than women or vice-versa. Men are inherently better at some activities than women as women are inherently better than men at others. It is a fact. What each sex should do is understand each others strengths and weaknesses and accept each as they are without promotion of either one above the other.

Just my opinion.........
 

PJH

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
2,254
Location
Feering,Essex
Car
C180k for Wifey, Focus Ecoboost 6 speed
pammy said:
mmmm - my hubby's always reading over my shoulder - can't imagine why :rolleyes:
It must be because of all those blokes you met through web sites. :eek: :D
 

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 14, 2002
Messages
9,755
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
I have 297 favourites - too many to list :D
 

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
7,197
Location
London\Essex
Car
E55 2004 Silver, E63 Weistec AMG(SOLD), E55 2004 Silver(SOLD), C36 AMG 1997 (SOLD)
Graham, your geekness is showing through mate ;)
 

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
7,468
Location
North Yorkshire
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Alfie said:
see - and all you do is complain about your better halves when if truth be told you'd like to have more of us :D :bannana:
 

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
7,921
Location
Surrey/Cotswolds
Car
W169 A, W205 C, W451 smart
pammy said:
see - and all you do is complain about your better halves when if truth be told you'd like to have more of us :D :bannana:
Very funny :)

I have to confess that I would rather have three wives with one degree each than one wife with three degrees! When one is being irrational there is a chance that one of the other two isnt! ;)

You have to remember that I live in a house where there are three women already who are all teenagers or older :eek: I think the collective noun is a coven isnt it? ;)
 

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
6,324
Location
Rochester and Lancashire
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
Alfie said:
Very funny :) I live in a house where there are three women already who are all teenagers or older :eek: I think the collective noun is a coven isnt it? ;)
Errrmmm, No :rolleyes:
Nightmare springs to mind :crazy:
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom