Sexist joke - may offend you blokes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ClaireML

Car
ML 270cdi, red/yellow cozy coupee (garden use only)
How do you keep a man from reading your e-mail?

Rename the mail folder 'instruction manuals'.

I'm gonna do this. My hubby is always standing over my shoulder when I'm replying to e-mails - checking up on me I'm sure!

And so he should you devious minx.

Dose he know you righting about him. :devil:

mmmm - my hubby's always reading over my shoulder - can't imagine why :rolleyes:

And no - he never reads manuals either! The number of times he's almost bust something for the sake of checking first :D

Another thing which really makes me laugh in 'the battle of the sexes'.

Check to see what different 'favourites' men and women have on their homepage.

I've got - Tesco's, Lloyds TSB, Flybe.com, Cbeebies (for 4 year old son) and Virgin Wines.

He's got - Loaded Magazine (for himself and not 12 year old son I hope!), Weather warnings, Boys Stuff (gadgets n stuff), Liverpoolfc.tv and Wisden cricket.

ClaireML said:
Another thing which really makes me laugh in 'the battle of the sexes'.

Check to see what different 'favourites' men and women have on their homepage.

I've got - Tesco's, Lloyds TSB, Flybe.com, Cbeebies (for 4 year old son) and Virgin Wines.

He's got - Loaded Magazine (for himself and not 12 year old son I hope!), Weather warnings, Boys Stuff (gadgets n stuff), Liverpoolfc.tv and Wisden cricket.

One of my wife's (3!) degrees is an Msc in womens studies! Believe me, I have heard every argument in the book about why women are 'better' than men. But funnily enough she still cannot remember the colours of the power cables in a plug, drive her car for more six months without hitting a stationary object, stop spending money on useless items, assemble any flat packed item whatsoever and most importantly she cannot understand (and hence criticises) my enjoyment of the motor car!

Dont get me wrong here I do not believe that men are better than women or vice-versa. Men are inherently better at some activities than women as women are inherently better than men at others. It is a fact. What each sex should do is understand each others strengths and weaknesses and accept each as they are without promotion of either one above the other.

Just my opinion.........

pammy said:
mmmm - my hubby's always reading over my shoulder - can't imagine why :rolleyes:
It must be because of all those blokes you met through web sites. :eek: :D

I have 297 favourites - too many to list :D

Graham, your geekness is showing through mate ;)

Alfie said:

see - and all you do is complain about your better halves when if truth be told you'd like to have more of us :D :bannana:

pammy said:
see - and all you do is complain about your better halves when if truth be told you'd like to have more of us :D :bannana:

Very funny :)

I have to confess that I would rather have three wives with one degree each than one wife with three degrees! When one is being irrational there is a chance that one of the other two isnt! ;)

You have to remember that I live in a house where there are three women already who are all teenagers or older :eek: I think the collective noun is a coven isnt it? ;)

Alfie said:
Very funny :) I live in a house where there are three women already who are all teenagers or older :eek: I think the collective noun is a coven isnt it? ;)

Errrmmm, No :rolleyes:
Nightmare springs to mind :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom