SHAME ON THE BBC and other biased media corporations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbstarz

Car
Mercedes c220 cdi sport
I cannot believe how biased the BBC are with the reporting of the appalling crimes being committed against the Palestinian people.

Does the media think people are blind or stupid?

It's not about religion, it's about humanity.. The least the media could do is report the full facts and not be so biased. Innocent helpless people, women and kids are being butchered by bombs from Israel yet all the media focuses on is 'homemade rockets' bring shot at Israel. What do they expect Hamas to do sit back and let the innocent get killed and not defend? The US has armed Israel deadly sophisticated artillery. The same weapons used to kill 4 innocent boys playing football.

Israel robbed their land 65 years ago, imprisoned the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and have broken 65 UN resolution and the world in particular the US have done nothing. Just a fact - Iraq broke 2 UN resolutions and got INVADED.

Governments across the world are sat like dolls with their hands tied. Not a word, no real help, why? It's because Israel have you by the balls.. Shame on you all. You are not real leaders, just heartless puppets. Money greedy Zionist scumbags!

Over 100,000 marched in London yesterday, this should mean something. All religions including thousands of Jews all side by side, it's only about humanity.

I just wanted to share this as not everyone knows what's happening. The media has blinded us all to the facts.

May there be real peace for the oppressed.

I'l add my thanks before this gets deleted. What more could you expect from the BBC. A disgusting organisation with many agenders, none of them good.

I share your disgust at the horrific loss of life. I also think the situation in the region is far more nuanced than one side being right and other wrong.

Hammas deliberately hide their weaponary among innocent people and use them as shields. Equally vile behaviour.

The international community need to do far more to resolve the situation, both in moderarting the Israeli heavy handed insurgencies, and in disarming hammas.

Horrible scenes no question.

millo777 said:
I share your disgust at the horrific loss of life. I also think the situation in the region is far more nuanced than one side being right and other wrong. Hammas deliberately hide their weaponary among innocent people and use them as shields. Equally vile behaviour. The international community need to do far more to resolve the situation, both in moderarting the Israeli heavy handed insurgencies, and in disarming hammas. Horrible scenes no question.

Thanks for your view my friend..

My question is why not disarm Israel? They seem to be doing the killing here..? You are 100% right, the international community have to intervene, as Israel is getting away with murder literally.

You mention hiding weapons among innocent people. What's your source? The media, controlled by zionists?! I can't see how those four boys had any weapons playing football on an open beach, yet got singly targeted and killed using high tech guided weapons. We have to be honest and real with ourselves with what is really happening here.

I can only say we should all educate ourselves more including myself. We can't just jump on this media bandwagon. It's absolute madness

I cannot believe how biased the BBC are with the reporting of the appalling crimes being committed against the Palestinian people.

My long term and jaded observation is that the Palestinians are more than capable of managing the western media - including the BBC. They may no longer have the benefit of Orla Guerin as BBC correspondent but they never really needed her.

There is a clear difference in the way that the conflict is reported because both sides present their cases quite differently and for the benefit of different audiences.

For a lot of people outside the ME the details underpinning the establishment of Israel are unknown and long gone. They've grown up with the current situation as a form of status quo. There's almost no memory of 1947, 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982. I think this tends to increasingly work against the Palestinans.

And there is another complication that has started shifting things in the last 5 years and that is the amount of projectile ordnance that flies out of the Palestinian areas when things start to get 'hot'. I suspect that there many who believe that possession and use of those weapons makes the appear Palestians stronger - and on the surface that's the way it maybe looks to some.

HoweverI think the law of unintended consequences rears its head yet again. They do almost no tangible damage to Israel but significantly they have allowed the Israeli government to shift the way they portray themselves to the media - biased or unbiased.

Last edited:
Palestinians have no Aviation
Palestinians have no Army
Palestinians have no Navy

This is no war in Gaza, there is a genocide

Looking at the multitude of comments posted elsewhere online over the past few weeks, I find that the posting public can be categorised into three main groups.

The first I call the Patriots. On one side, most Israelis, and to some extend Jews in general, support Israel. On the other side, most Palestinans, Arabs, and to some extend Muslims in general, support Palestine. This can be reasonably expected from both ethnicities. It has nothing to go with right or wrong, just with how societies works.

The second are the Racists. They are not part of the conflict and are neither Jewish nor Muslims. On one side, we have good old European antisemitism. The wave of antisemitism that swept Europe in the first half of the previous centry did not evaporate, but simply went underground. The people across the continent that handed in Jews to the Nazis, and their descendents, did not all repent. On the other side, there are strong anti Muslim sentiments in the UK, France, Italy, the Netherlands, and other European countries, due to massive immigration from Muslim countries. The Racists take their pick which side they hate most - Jews or Arabs - and join the chorus. Again, nothing to do with right or wrong.

The third are the Impartials. These are people who are not involved in the conflict in any way and have no pre-conceived views. They are exposed to the facts as reported by the biased and unbiased media, and form an informed opinion.

Sadly, the Impartials rarely post, but when they do, they can generally be recognised by pointing-out the rights and wrongs of both sides.

As result, online posting about the Israeli-Palestinans conflict often ends-up like a football match where two groups of die-hard fans chant abuse at each other.

There... I managed to disagree with both sides so will probably not get much support here.

Last edited:
What Israel is doing to Gaza now is reprehensible. But if I lived in Gaza I might wish Hamas would stop drawing the fire. Firing off these missiles can in no way be described as defensive, they mostly hit nothing, they are not aimed, their target is purely civilian.

I wish they would both stop.

However, as regards media bias...my TV must be different from the rest of you...it does seem to concentrate on the plight of the Gaza population.

Just take away all their toys and make them all sit on the naughty step for about twenty years.

Hammas refused to accept egypts peace settlement, stating that ALL their demands must be met. Yeah, because thats compromise isnt it?

I too despair at the young people murdered however my own view is that the problem may have be exacerbated by the situation of 65 years ago but the issues run much deeper....

It wont be solved on an Internet forum either and certainly not in a motoring one. The greater problem these days is EVERYBODY wants to blame SOMEBODY....NOBODY takes responsibility.

To blame the BBC of all those (and who exactly is the zionist these days?) is preposterous.

:wallbash:

Moral of story " don't f*ck with the Israelis "

Also Mossad provide vital intelligence to the US and the UK that keeps us safe, hence the support they get

Having worked the Middle East and been subject to having the min bus stoned and the hotel attacked by militants what you are seeing is total media bull**** with expert manipulation of the foreign media. The truth will never surface to the West

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Over 100,000 marched in London yesterday, this should mean something.

I just wanted to share this as not everyone knows what's happening. The media has blinded us all to the facts.

May there be real peace for the oppressed.

There have been several 100k marches in this country which changed nothing; our political masters do as they see fit and not what we want of them.

The media is well known to be biased (Telegraph-tory, Guardian-liberal etc etc) and generally the BBC has become a political puppet rather than a bastion of truth.

It is right to speak out and try to stop violence on any level BUT it is almost impossible to find the truth of this situation as it stands and any of the many others before this. No-one knows what is happening, least of those involved, mired in centuries of hatred and dogma, manipulated themselves by men ON ALL SIDES seeking to advance personal agendas.

Abhor and condemn the violence but don't think for a minute there isn't a huge picture that we are completely unaware of. The tit-for-tat behaviour of all involved is well known, the current round being sparked off by the kidnap and murder of three Israeli teenagers by people from Gaza, I believe.

Last edited:
Personally I don't find the BBC biased. I have the opinion from what I see of tit for tat retaliation killing and maiming innocent people. I just hope we can remain tolerant in the UK.

I'l add my thanks before this gets deleted. What more could you expect from the BBC. A disgusting organisation with many agenders, none of them good.

The BBC has many faults but to dismiss the entire organisation as "disgusting" is nonsense.

Apart from Ch4, they provide the best broadcast news available in the UK, the quality of which remains head and shoulders above anything offered by ITV, Sky or the drivel on Ch5.

And as a news broadcaster R4 is peerless both in the UK and globally.

Do we really need this here on a car forum?

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom