Shame there's no pics.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks pretty good to me.

I've emailed them seeing if they want to do a deal with my Jag.

They're interested in doing a deal...my Jag and 4K.

The car has had 2 previous keepers. One for 2 years and the last one for 6 years. The previous keeper paid 66K for it!

It's got a full MBSH. It's very recently been serviced too. The guy is telling me it like new.

Does this sound like a good deal given the current climate?

Depends on the details of your Jag.

I have a 2004 (04-plate) X-Type 3.0 sport premium auto with all the toys. It's only done 24K miles.

So you're going to a 4 year older car that could be riddled with problems as listed on this forum from a Jag with not many miles..... If it was me I'd want a good warranty and part with less money.... They will want the sale i'm sure....

I know...is it crazy? The CL55 seems to be very good though. They claim it comes with a warranty so have requested some details about it.

But its trade so there will be some warranty with the car wont there?

Besides which, is a an 8 year old flagship AMG model like that really likely to be so unreliable? I agree its a complicated car but if the mileage is genuine, its merely a young pup.

And the jags... dont they all eat there gearboxes?

It comes with a 3 month warranty with a maximum claim of £1000 per repair. This can be upgraded to a comprehensive 12 month warranty with a claim limit of £4000 per repair for an extra £695.

Also, it would only cost me an extra £174 to insure it!

What do we think, go for it or avoid it? Because looking at the online valuation sites, this car is valued at £11,300 retail but I've not seen one that cheap for sale though.

I second that (y)

Defo go for it...

Oh poo!!.....it's sold!!! Gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom