Share in Apple - how to sell it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
About 7 years ago, I was given a share in Apple which has grown in value. I have no idea how to go about selling it. Can anyone help guide my incredible stock market ignorance please? :dk: :D

At around £300 value, I'd consider keeping it.

The Barclays recommendation is to buy.

Well, I wondered if someone had a preferred company or website they used. I assumed you were having a laff? e.g Had my question been, 'My gearbox is making a funny noise - any thoughts'? - a comparable reply might have been 'try a garage' :rolleyes:

I assumed you were having a laff? e.g Had my question been, 'My gearbox is making a funny noise - any thoughts'? - a comparable reply might have been 'try a garage' :rolleyes:
not a bad idea...but no good for shares.

Well, I wondered if someone had a preferred company or website they used. I assumed you were having a laff? e.g Had my question been, 'My gearbox is making a funny noise - any thoughts'? - a comparable reply might have been 'try a garage' :rolleyes:

The correct answer is therefore :

Given it's only one wee share, you should really consider taking it to an Independent and their rates will be lower and they can perform exactly the same service you would get from a syndicated organisation.

If it's traded only on US Market your dealing costs will be higher than usual. So check around.

Have a look at JPJShare.com. They're a cheap online execution only broker.

You'd need to get your shares transferred to them. (You will probably have to pay a fee to do this)

The selling part is really easy when your set up ...

More likely to be " you need to plug it in to star "

Is your gearbox making a noise?

If so...................... "mechanic" :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom