She did it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Last week my eldest passed her driving test at the first attempt. I am so proud of her, that’s a massive understatement.

You may recall she had interest in an electric car. This is now changed to a Toyota Aygo but may change again before she makes her decision.

How I remember my own joy on passing (all those years ago). That feeling of freedom..
cc5e76cddf330832c33b87cced03ae30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!
Let's hope she doesn't follow in my daughter's wheel tracks. Two days after passing , whilst driving home from work, she rolled her car... avoiding a rabbit!!
Car a right off, she walked away completely unscathed...

One only starts to learn to drive once one has passed the test.

Congratulations! I also remember that day well 30 years on 17.1!

I also have a lovely memory of our daughter passing her practical test at the first attempt - and for the first time being able to crow at her 7 year older brother who failed first time!! To this day it's a point of pride with her against big brother.

Excellent news Bruce, hope she remains level headed and realises she's only just started learning to drive in the real world!

Well done Miss Millar!

And an Aygo is a fine choice for a first car.

Congratulations!! Such an awesome feeling.

I passed mine in October ‘99 at 17 and remember it so well.

As said now the real learning starts but I’m sure she’ll be all good. Aygo is an ideal first car. Until she gets a Merc that is haha

Well done,nothing like passing first time,Aygo is a good first car so is the Skoda Citigo,it's all about the cost of insurance,you need a group 1 car or the quotes get way out of hand.

Here we go again. Daughter No 2 took to the controls of the Pajero today [emoji48]

I loved it and more importantly...... She loved it.

I hope she follows her elder sister who had a natural flair for driving. But for now it’s about fun.

Remember that feeling we had of anxiety, fear, anticipation and excitement. Knowing that freedom that awaits. It’s funny but she actually suited the truck.

Molly Millar.
857da76183ee8e9cff2dfe07bed7ac91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4d262ef7ab7e668165299879c8f15160.jpg

Congratulations to her!
My daughter bless her, failed eight tests at our local test centre (Basildon) went to Loughton test centre and passed first time there. My wallet sighed with relief I can tell you. She is now whizzing around in a VW UP! white series and loving life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom