She didnt scrub up too bad...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

A few photos of the 'elastic band' after paint and me giving her two coats of wax.

Not had the wheels done yet, I'm still undecided whether to stick with the anthracite, return to standard silver or go for a gunmetal grey.

Eagle-eyed viewers will notice that the Comand is missing and that's because I've ripped the full system out and it's being replaced with a top-notch state-of-the-art Pioneer sound system.

Edit: can a mod please put an apostrophe in the 'didn't' part of the thread title...:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver and badges for me - she looks great Lee.

Looking good. But, silver wheels please.

Silver Wheels, it works.

I had one silver on silver - looked stunning.

looks beautiful , i must admit i am a sucker for silver wheels

The car looks really nice. These threads are making me think of doing some similar things with the paint and sound system.

Looking good, Lee.

Silver wheels gets my vote.
It's very rare a car with dark wheels does it for me. They sometimes look like the wheels have been half-inched. :crazy:

This thread has at least saved me starting a poll on what colour wheels I should go for, I suppose...

wheels: silver or titanium (like a cl65) but not black.

Sorry but another vote for silver wheels :thumb:

Silver all the way.

Really not a fan of black. They just vanish into the arches. Which is a waste of those lovely rims.

Looks stunning mate, I'd go for the titanium SL65 colour wheels, but either way she looks very well.

Just spoke to my wheel man and I think I'm going to go for the CL65 titanium finish.

Eagle-eyed viewers will notice that the Comand is missing and that's because I've ripped the full system out and it's being replaced with a top-notch state-of-the-art Pioneer sound system.

Should be interesting to see the finished product. I've got to set about removing all of mine so the E-class can go up for sale.

Just spoke to my wheel man and I think I'm going to go for the CL65 titanium finish.

Good man. I suggested silver but actually thinking about it the SL65 rims I have seen look even better - a mid-grey metallic finish, no?

Edit; With a polished lip?

Like this?
url

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&r...r6yVwJMvZ77evRALZ-fkPg1A&ust=1368115296185533

Last edited:
looking good SPX, make sure they get the correct shade when doing titanium, most refurbs i have seen are always too dark and they loose the metallic!

Make sure you get all the coal dust off of those seats Lee, otherwise you will ruin your white mohair suit.Sorted those wheels yet ?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom