Shell drivers club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matc88

Car
Ml270 cdi
Hi, does anyone know how to change my points into vouchers?

I have 4050 points. After I bought the card for £10.

Thanks

Follow the instructions that came with it. Register online and select your reward type as money off fuel voucher.

You need to wait until Shell produce the next quarterly statement - your vouchers will come with it. No way of requesting them sooner. I believe the next statement will arrive within 6 weeks of 30 June, so you will need to be patient!!

I dont remember ever having anything from mine!
Tony.

I dont remember ever having anything from mine!
Tony.

If you're using the card when buying fuel, but not receiving statements/vouchers, perhaps Shell have an out of date address and the occupants of your old house are happily using your free fuel contribution ;). Why not register your card online? You can see your points and update your details - https://www.shellsmart.com/smart/index.html?site=en-en

My vouchers are sent to my home address as the registered card holder.
I hope you havent blown your £10 .....

I had already registered it. And they automatically send the vouchers through the posts each quarter.

Thanks all

Also is it better collecting these shell points, or getting tesco club card points that you can collect from esso garages?

Which deal is best?

Be aware buying fuel at Esso offers 1 Clubcard point for every £3 spent on fuel, as opposed to 1 Clubcard point for every £2 spent at Tesco petrol stations.

If you're using the card when buying fuel, but not receiving statements/vouchers, perhaps Shell have an out of date address and the occupants of your old house are happily using your free fuel contribution ;). Why not register your card online? You can see your points and update your details - https://www.shellsmart.com/smart/index.html?site=en-en

i have registered mine online today but i got acosted on the forecourt to join maybe the little fella stitched me up!

Tony.

The 4000 points thing was an online special offer on mighty deals. They sold cards with 4000 points for £10, 4000 points = £20 in fuel vouchers. Offers finished now.

If it works as the normal shell drivers club points they will just send the voucher in the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom