Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Jerusalem.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I love it! :cool:

[YOUTUBE]D97gP-1zyqQ[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers Ringway. That's made even a better start to my day. That, my first cuppa and a cigarette I just found. Good morning!

Great clip, Dave Gilmore watch your back!

Perhaps they will do 'The Wall' next.............

Ironically, I've just listened to WYWH on the way home, having not listened to it for ages.
IMO, a better album than DSOM.

Until I get round to installing sound deadening, no chance of me listening to many PF tracks (or many other bands/genres either). Just need to find someone who knows a bit about sound deadening because if I did it, the van would end up weighing 4tonnes dry!

Until I get round to installing sound deadening, no chance of me listening to many PF tracks (or many other bands/genres either). Just need to find someone who knows a bit about sound deadening because if I did it, the van would end up weighing 4tonnes dry!

It would probably sound good though.

Ironically, I've just listened to WYWH on the way home, having not listened to it for ages.
IMO, a better album than DSOM.

I can't really split WYWH - superb morbidity if you get what I mean - Animals, Echoes and The Division Bell.
They are all excellent albums with their own unique qualities, just not quite as good as DSOM. :cool:

Looks like there's an error in the YouTube video title. "Uncut?" I doubt that very much. ;) :D

[YOUTUBE]D97gP-1zyqQ[/YOUTUBE]

Sound deadening is a speciality of ours, particularly when it comes to Mercedes and speaker installs.;)

I've just listened to this after having planned to for days. Half way through while it was minimised in the background as I got on with my work I totally forgot it wasn't the original!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom