Shipment cost for generator from Preston to Camberley

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Did all sorts of searches on Ask/Google but only come up with companies that ship by weight and are thus very expensive! I know there are companies who will deliver this kind of thing for a flat fee (£20 rings a bell) but I am at a loss where to find them. Anybody know? (or do you run between Preston and Surrey in a wagon/van?)

Did all sorts of searches on Ask/Google but only come up with companies that ship by weight and are thus very expensive! I know there are companies who will deliver this kind of thing for a flat fee (£20 rings a bell) but I am at a loss where to find them. Anybody know? (or do you run between Preston and Surrey in a wagon/van?)

How heavy is it and what are the dimensions?

Shippers generally don't like anything with fuel or oil in, so it may need to be drained of fluids.

How heavy is it and what are the dimensions?

Shippers generally don't like anything with fuel or oil in, so it may need to be drained of fluids.

Guess it is around 60Kg and 3' x 2' x 2' (close enough for government work!) Yes, realsie it may have to be draine

Guess it is around 60Kg and 3' x 2' x 2' (close enough for government work!) Yes, realsie it may have to be draine

That's pallet territory, so about £70 to get delivered.

If you google for pallet delivery there are loads of companies, just make sure you use one who are insured, as the cheepo ones arent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom