Shipping a car battery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Groan . . . . .

There are a few bright sparks here
( sorry got bored packing for the house move tomorrow so took a quick break)😅

I don't understand the negative views on here

All you bright sparks, with flash remarks . . .just try to stay positive

I remained positive that you’d get a replacement considering they charged you and I’d have been shocked to hear otherwise.
Well, that's certainly a Plus. Glad that the fault wasn't terminal and you didn't have a negative experience. After all, it wasn't your Volt!

I think the current situation was probably the problem...

I tend to get my oil from Tayna. Always well packaged, comes pretty quickly, and good prices, especially compared to ECP!

To close this off, battery was posted on Monday, arrived there Tuesday. There was no communication in between but then an email was received stating a new battery had been shipped and it arrived Thursday PM. Can't fault the service (apart from not collecting the battery) but reading some other posts, might have got lucky.

Oh and surprisingly, the new battery came via DHL :wallbash:
I’ve just bought a new battery for my AMG, having then realised the old one is still within its 4 year warranty period - the issue though is I can’t remove it and send it off on the ‘off chance’ it’ll be replaced... :( can’t be leaving the car without a battery for a week or so!

I’ve hence bought a new one from Tayna - I’ll then post the old one back to the supplier using the packaging from the new one (previous owner used another supplier NOT Tayna) and see if they’ll replace it (worth the £11 shipping or whatever)... if they do then happy days and I’ll sell the new battery on locally via Marketplace or Gumtree, someone will get a bargain. :)

Mine arrived from Tayna via DHL on the twentysomethingth of December. No problems so far 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom