Shipping Wheels By Courier - A Recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrishazle

MB Enthusiast
Car
2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 facelift SLK280 Auto.
I have just shipped a set of 4 x 16" immaculate rims with almost new winter tyres from just outside Ashford, Kent to central Lancashire using Direct Courier Solutions. I have no conection with this company, but they have done such a good job I would like to bring it to the attention of the forum.

First off, their website shows you how they'd like the wheels packed - which I followed.

The next day collection did not work, as the driver had an accident - but they did confirm they'd collect teh following day - then phoned to say they'd be late.

Wheels finally collected at 6.10pm. When I checked their tracking link I found they'd been delivered at 9.36am following morning, 320 miles from here!!

Just had a PM from the recipient (on this forum) to say the outer packaging was still immaculate and the wheels arrived totally undamaged.

All this for £30.95 including VAT, and they take Paypal - how the **** do they do it!

They do sell on the evilbay, but it's cheaper to go to their own website Next Day Delivery Anywhere in the UK from Direct Courier Solutions.

I used them for a couple of years. They then delivered a package which was damaged. They declined to claim against the insurance, which I paid extra for, on the basis that the recipient signed for the goods

They subcontract other courier companies to do the deliveries - DCS is just a booking / aggregation service

Nick Froome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom