Shipping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMG63Black

Car
08 CLK AMG BS, 11 GTO
I am looking to ship my blk series out later this summer from Evosport in America. Has anyone done this before and if so do you know of a reputable shipper.

tks

:)American squaddies do it regular.

try a squaddie forum?

I am looking for MB owners who find trusted shippers and not someone who would look to a army chat forum for their recommendations.

I am looking for MB owners who find trusted shippers and not someone who would look to a army chat forum for their recommendations.

It would be rare to find someone shipping cars, and even more rare if you want to speak to MB owners who have done this. So, rather than dismiss the above idea, explore it. Or Google car shipping in containers.

I found this in about 10 secs:

http://www.autoshippers.co.uk/

I can recommend Algy's Autos

Nick Froome

Nothing wrong with squaddie forums - I'm an ex soldier myself, and have owned two MB's to date. The two don't have to be separate from each other :)

Never had a car shipped so can't help on that front, but don't be so quick to discount certain avenues when looking for info :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom