Shock, horror TG used actors!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There was no way the Beeb were going to open themselves up for lawsuits etc by doing that scene for real ...

Hehe... usual DM.

'Startled'? There's a bloke on the right holding down the table cloth, and, err... that's about it. Il

I am surprised they did not use 'shocked' and 'traumatised' and 'needed counseling'... (provided by fake therapists, of course).

This is a real conundrum, who do i dislike more TG or the DM and it's readership???

This is a real conundrum, who do i dislike more TG or the DM and it's readership???

You dislike TG????? I am startled!

(warning - startled forum member is in fact acting)

I like Top Gear.

Tell me the piece on the two SLS's last week wasn't good telly?

They don't need to act - the set ups are the weakest part of the programme IMHO.

I like the road tests, observations they make about the cars and opinions on new releases.

Last week's episode was exactly that - pure slap=stick.

Contrived, scripted, set up - but enjoyable light entertainment.

No more , no less.

I only watched this because it was filmed around Stratford and Bidford upon Avon for the restaurant scene. Most of the diners were restaurant staff according to the report in the local rag two weeks ago. Like most of the TG set pieces it was cringeworthy and ultimately boring.

I gave up ages ago on Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Holby City, Casualty, Crimewatch, Dragons Den, National Lottery, X Factor, BTG...guess what? I don't watch them now so I can't comment on whether they've improved or not.
So my suggestion to those who don't like TG is...don't torture yourselves anymore, and whilst you're at it give the rest of us a break too.

Tell me what you consider to be 'good telly'........

324260_1.jpg

There's a couple of reasons for me :D

What about Bananas In Pyjamas ?

Scott I've always thought your my cultural ensure a little more sheltered than yours, but you've left me in the starting blocks this time!;)

Even if you don't like it Bruce - you should definitely check out c47 minutes in :D.

John

I do like it. Well tonight's caravan piece did. There are bits that I dislike (as in any TV show) but I have a channel changer to hand if required.

Scott I've always thought your my cultural ensure a little more sheltered than yours, but you've left me in the starting blocks this time!;)
What's load of b******s! "my cultural exposure"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom