shocking and despicable behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do not think you passing the steam roller caused it to crash into the bus shelter, they are very susceptible to side wind gusts and can be blown off-course by the slightest puff.

Ah the 46 Ton Robey "Toe- Jam"

A variation of the basic configuration was the "convertible": an engine which could be either a steam roller or a traction engine and could be changed from one form to the other in a relatively short time – i.e., less than half a day. Convertible engines were liked by local authorities, since the same machine could be used for haulage in the winter and road-mending in the summer.

The birth of the SL. :D

I haven't seen a Steam Roller for years.....did it tow a trailer with the coal in it?

Anyhow, how comes the steam roller can get away with no tread on its front "roller".....

Amazed and saddened...am I the only person concerned about the nuns? Shame on you all.

I do not think you passing the steam roller caused it to crash into the bus shelter, they are very susceptible to side wind gusts and can be blown off-course by the slightest puff.

Thank f*ck for that. I thought homophobia was going to be missed out for a moment/

Like so many of the threads Nick is involved in...this one has degenerated nicely...maybe time to close it, before too many groups are offended.

While driving down one the several mile long straight sections of the A30 in my veg oil powered 200D (which I have had down rated to save on fuel) I happened to get stuck behind a steam roller.

Imagine my shock when some teenage herbert on a Honda stepframe moped overtook me at almost double the 20mph we were doing and darted into the 600yard space I was leaving in front of me for health and safety reasons. Needless to say I had to brake very heavily to avoid a collsion, my copy of the daily mail was flung off the parcel shelf, and Nick Jr was hurled towards the front seat due to the rip off garage I'd used not putting the child seat in properly - entirely their fault despite them leaving it on its side on the roof of the car and telling me about it.

Well as you can imagine I was outraged, I set off in pursuit of the criminal and managed to get behind him long enough to ring 999/trading standards/Saga and alert the authorities to the potential killer, sadly in my efforts to catch up with him I forced the steam roller off the road - it flattend a bus shelter full of nuns and orphens, but I still feel I was doing the right thing.

Now all I have to do is fire off a load of writs and put the garage who didn't refit my child seat in properly out of business...

Sorry Nick ,

This is all your fault because you were not driving in the special 'Parent & Child' lane .

Like so many of the threads Nick is involved in...this one has degenerated nicely...maybe time to close it, before too many groups are offended.

That's a bit unfair, Nick hasn't made any comments about groups of individuals, he made a humorous post taking the rise out of the OTT posts that go on this forum.

That's a bit unfair, Nick hasn't made any comments about groups of individuals, he made a humorous post taking the rise out of the OTT posts that go on this forum.

And , to give Nick credit , even if we don't always agree - very well done .

I know...they don't have a tongue in cheek emoticon on the right...:doh:

You have read my other posts???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom