shocking and despicable behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You only need fruit if you're nuts :D

I see there is a thread brewing on bicycle lanes

I strayed in, a mismatch of Eagle F1 and Efficient grip and a budget tyre meant I strayed into one.

Needless to say, I was given a FPN for my troubles.

However, I can maybe hire Nicks team to sue MB for putting the tyres on my car

I strayed in, a mismatch of Eagle F1 and Efficient grip and a budget tyre meant I strayed into one.

Needless to say, I was given a FPN for my troubles.

However, I can maybe hire Nicks team to sue MB for putting the tyres on my car

My Missus is a barrister, I'll get her on the case, I predict you'll win millions.

My Missus is a barrister, I'll get her on the case, I predict you'll win millions.

It got worse one of my injectors in my CDi failed causing my engine to miss fire meaning it bucked and knocked a bicylcist over, however, because it was such a new car I really should be getting a brand new Mercedes to tool about in, right???

They might give you a Volvo as a reward for that deed .

It got worse one of my injectors in my CDi failed causing my engine to miss fire meaning it bucked and knocked a bicylcist over, however, because it was such a new car I really should be getting a brand new Mercedes to tool about in, right???

All the Mercedes have flat batteries and nobody can get into the boot, would a 6 owner Phaeton be ok?

With all that money you save by shopping in Lidl me and the other four were hoping that you'd be up for the whole £600?

But will the detailers refit the child seats , so the Phateon can be parked in the parent & child spaces , or leave it on its side atop the roof ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom