Shocking driving on the motoray

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I enjoyed that (not that I condone it, of course).

You need a completely different mentality to drive like that. I can see the spaces etc but I'd always be wondering if someone was going to change lanes which could end up with a few dead people.

Imagine that somebody decided to change lanes or somebody just broke down and pull up to the hard shoulder,are they guilty to pay with their lives?

Interesting bit of video and yes I have to say I watched and enjoyed it but at the same time have to say it was not the place to do it . The carnage could have been horrendous .

It wouldn't have been a problem if the motorway was empty,but 200mph red mist on busy motorway come on...

markjay said:
I believe the correct modern-day terminology is 'uninvolved'....
for insurance and legal purposes yes...

Last edited:
It wouldn't have been a problem if the motorway was empty,but 200mph red mist on busy motorway come on...

I have strong views on concentration vs speed. Not saying what's happening on that video is safe but any accident would most likely be the result of another slower driver's lack of concentration than the M5 driver doing 200mph+. Result would be catastrophic, yes, but I would blame the multi-tasking driver.

I think it's Brazil, and guessing passing on both sides is allowed. Again, important that the middle lane hoggers are concentrating.

He was lucky he didn't end up in the field at 9:40.

The dangers of driving fast cars in groups, you can get carried away.

S

RWDpetrol said:
. Result would be catastrophic, yes, but I would blame the multi-tasking driver.
didn't you noticed the M5 used the hard shoulder for a moment and that's unforgivable mistake...

About as impressive as Justin Biebers drag racing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom