Shocking driving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was a Q7, driven by a young male. Sounds about normal to me...

Reckless and dangerous driving no doubt, especially near a school.

I am assuming that the young and as-yet-childless driver unwittingly found himself inside the usual school jam surrounded by parents in slow-moving vehicles.

Said that, the lady sounded very emotional and potentially exaggerating, and at any rare chasing the vehicle while shouting and tapping on its windows does seem somewhat overly confrontentional.

One wonders to what extent was she thinking 'I need to save the children, they are in danger' and to what extend she was thinking 'hang on, just step back into the queue and obey the rules like everyone else'.

Last edited:
Typical impatient Audi driver, sorry don't wish offend anyone on here.

Typical impatient SUV driver, sorry don't wish offend anyone on here.
Changed to be more appropriate and offend more people :D

Seriously though, I've seen a lot of outrageous behaviour by SUV drivers. I wonder why that is? is it the height?

I don't know what it is about Q7's but they seem to be uniquely driven by a certain mentality of driver.

Oh please.
While leaving the road ands using a grass verge is not ideal, I hardly think the vehicle was doing 100mph.

Endangering the children. lol

Children are more endangering to themselves when they are crossing roads after school.
Have you ever seen the little buggers?
They run out into the road whenever they feel like it, regardless of whether there is traffic. :rolleyes:

"I jumped forward and tapped on the car"... hmm... I going to go ahead and translate that to mean "I whacked on the car several times, aggressively". She'd have probably gotten a slap from me too.

News articles.
Don't they make you laugh.

By rights, you could say children are endangered when an airliner flies above them.
Pretty sure they're safe though, providing the pilot isn't being a tw@t.

Oh please.
While leaving the road ands using a grass verge is not ideal, I hardly think the vehicle was doing 100mph.

Children are more endangering to themselves when they are crossing roads after school.
They run out into the road whenever they feel like it, regardless of whether there is traffic. :rolleyes:

"I jumped forward and tapped on the car"... hmm... I going to go ahead and translate that to mean "I whacked on the car several times, aggressively". She'd have probably gotten a slap from me too.

News articles.

By rights, you could say children are endangered when an airliner flies above them.

Are you in an argumentative mood Rash?:thumb:

Tony.

Oh please.

News articles.

If they'd been bikers not children you'd have been outraged.

Last edited:
" "She said the car's driver and passenger were "Asian" ".

What has race got to do with this? :dk:

" "I couldn't sleep that night, just thinking what could have happened." "

You are joking, right? :doh:

I agree...why was it relevant that the RRS driver was Chinese?

See you 10 pages.:D

I agree...why was it relevant that the RRS driver was Chinese?

See you 10 pages.:D

Indeed.

See you soon, my good man.

To continue...

"She said the car's driver and passenger were "Asian" ".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think 99% of the people in that picture alone are Asian... where Mrs Bamford appears to be the only (1%) white person in the picture.
Also seems to be the only person in that picture that seems to have a problem too :dk:

All I see, is a vehicle moving slowly and in control, while children and such walk along casually with their hands in their pockets.

There only seems to be one item travelling at speed and out of control in that picture... Mrs Bamford. :dk:

Hmmmm.

There's only one thing I can say Rashman:
LOL.

:D:D:D

I can see the Daily Wail head line:
"Immigrants attempt to mow down school children in wreckless drink drive attack against the west."

I know 2 people called Antonella. Both are high maintenance primadonnas prone to erratic outbursts and with a tenuous grip on reality.

It's by no means conclusive, but given the rarity of the name and a 100% correlation thus far, I'd say there's a reasonable hypothesis there to be investigated. :D

It's obviously not acceptable, but I'm with Rash...

""It was horrific," Mrs Bamford said. "There were children left, right and centre, running out of the way.""

I suspect not.

There's only one thing I can say Rashman:
LOL.

:D:D:D

I can see the Daily Wail head line:
"Immigrants attempt to mow down school children in wreckless drink drive attack against the west."

lol!

Or..

"Children run for their lives as a pack of Turbanators wreak havoc in a sleepy English residential estate..."

:D

Regardless of Antonella's grip on reality the case remains that the Audi should not have been where it was doing what it did! And the age old saying where is a policeman when you need one!

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom