Shocking USA e92 M3 crash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
shocking

RIP :(

But seriously this reminds of me the kid that had an accident in his M5 in the USA aswell... it was said he was easily travelling in excess of 150mph on the runway to have his car split in half...

To cut the M3 in half like that he must've been doing some obscene speeds...

Last edited:
RIP :(

But seriously this reminds of me the kid had an accident in his M5 in the USA aswell... it was said he was easily travelling in excess of 150mph on the runway to have his car split in half like that...

To cut the M3 in half like that he must've been doing some obscene speeds...

Yeah, I remember reading that, and the police accident report. Crazy facts like it was airborne for 100M and still hit a tree at 120MPH, IIRC.

Huge energy involved in this latest incident by the looks of it..

012411_met_southsho_710817c.jpg

That's shocking, but shows what happens when a deformable object collides with an immovable object at very high speed at probably the weakest point of the car, side on. The forces involved must have been huge. Sad to think the owner was posting pictures in early Jan and a few weeks later, gone.

Last edited:
Sad to think the owner was posting pictures in early Jan and a few weeks later, gone.

Not that it matters much, but the photos were posted last October, and his last post on the forum was on 7th November.

It's wrong to judge dead people, but he should have not gotten into the car drunk...

RIP.

Dealt with my fair share of fatal broadside car V trees, never seen one all the through like that, just wondering if thier fire rescue guys did that to remove the body and the photo is during the clean up?? just that the floor pan not really to deformed as you would expect.

Still massive impact mind.

OBJECTS to AVOID!

As objects "not to hit " :doh: trees are up there with the worst. You will demolish a wall-:wallbash:- even part of a house with a vehicle-:wallbash: even modern lamposts are designed to sheer off on impact :crazy: but a substantial tree is the original immoveable object.:(

the smashed front their offside wheel makes me think it wasnt actually a broadside. More like ten o-clock. But what do I know?

I know that he was going too fast for the road and or blood alcohol conditions. What a waste.

going to go with a kerb strike on the front wheels with a brakes on due to pattern of alloy fracture, tried to search online for the report but cant find it, would be intrested to know if an finds it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom