Shopping trip turned sour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250 AMG Line Premium Plus. W205
Well today was the day Off to the shops.Chose a fairly decent car park and paid my 40p for an hour,Should have realised then it was going to be difficult.I parked far end as usual but I admit it was quite busy.I put my ticket in the window and as I was getting out the car I noticed a woman was waiting for me to shut the door so she could park next to me. I thought Jesus christ woman you need a bus stop for that (Land cruiser Amazon) you see.I decide to wait by the car for this one and not move till she was in.Strange how she drove off cus I was watching.
Any how when I got back to my car my heart sank (DEEP) A car had parked on the passenger side.So close it was impossible to get to the door.On my side another one was so close I could barly squeeze down the side.(So how did THEY get out ????)Now for the fun bit I try to open my door and quess what? I cant! My door hits their mirror square on.Not for long though, Bast****
The only way in was to hang off their door mirror and bend it outwards (that will teach em!)Could have been worse though there were people around, couldn't take too many risks.
One thought here if I had paid for two 1hr tickets could I have parked in 2 spaces without getting fined????

Even if you park in the empty far away part of the car park you'll always get some knob decide to park right next door I find, people are like sheep.

Even if you park in the empty far away part of the car park

Guilty as charged m'lud! I always try and park beside another Merc 'cos I can usually rely on them being a bit considerate and not dinking my door unlike the muppets in the 'poor boy' Fords and Vauxhalls. Other Merc owners seem to have the same idea, often find Merc and Beemer company when I come back to the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom