Shopping trolley rash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
Now my wife understands why I don't go to the supermarket in my car:mad:

She's only had it few months and some numpty has let the trolley crash into the wife's car.
She said it was resting up against it when she got back to her car.
She's fuming says she's going park in the corner away from the busy parts from now on:rolleyes:
She used take the mick out of me for doing that:D
Looks like I'll have to get it touched up? Or it may have to be resprayed :mad:

And I'm going have to Polish them swirls out as well :p

Just seeing that makes me fume....

My mums just taken my car out with my sister shopping, god help me where they park

Spent over £1k on the alloys and body panels so far... lol

I'd try touching it up first, Chipex is good...

"Chips Away" in your area are even better, you'll never know that they were there...

I had this once in a car park.. sitting eating my lunch, some old dear and her hubby pulled up next to my passengers side, not there wasn't much room at the best of times.. she tries to get out not once but 5 times each time hitting the door off my car and each time they would reverse out, straighten up and comeback into the bay, not really having changed position at all.. on the 5th occasion I put the window down and asked if she would like a hammer as it would have a better effect, "Ohhh.. why?" she asks... "Cos you've just battered my car with your door for the last 5 minutes" "Wasn't me she.." she replies..
"Was it Casper the friendly Ghost, knocking to get in then.." they promptly reversed out and drove off ... RSoles...:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom