Short term car insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gina2201

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A4 Quattro Avant S-Line
Having got a few quotes for a weeks cover on my brothers car (he doesn't know this yet!) the prices are coming in at about £70 for 6 days. I was hoping for something a bit cheaper, any ideas or is that as cheap as it will get, basically £10/day. :confused::(

Having got a few quotes for a weeks cover on my brothers car (he doesn't know this yet!) the prices are coming in at about £70 for 6 days. I was hoping for something a bit cheaper, any ideas or is that as cheap as it will get, basically £10/day. :confused::(

When I was buying my C36 I just did a search on Goggle and picked the one I could get cover with. I paid £16.86 for a days cover with eCar Insurance. I think that was pretty much the cheapest I could get, a lot didn't want to cover a group 19 car :-(

When I was buying my C36 I just did a search on Goggle and picked the one I could get cover with. I paid £16.86 for a days cover with eCar Insurance. I think that was pretty much the cheapest I could get, a lot didn't want to cover a group 19 car :-(

I'm getting quoted £21.99 for a day, and about £70 for a week.....it's not majorly necessary but if it was about £30-£40 I could steal one of my brothers for a week. :D

that is alot of money,
i paid something silly like a tenner for a week on one car.
it was smaller than a mb though.

try norwich union, thats who i have used, they have been reasonable good

In the past (September 2008) many times I have insured my father in law as a temporary driver on each car with norwich union for about 21 days for £20 per car.

Why dont you try and get your brother to add you in this way?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

KJ

Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone know of any company to cover a 22 year old on a group 20 car for a couple of weeks. The car's insurance won't allow him. was wandering if there was any "temp" company who can do it?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom