Short term help required please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes W204 C220cdi Estate Ford Fiesta Mk 4
Afternoon all

My W124 300TE needs some TLC around the rear cargo windows, aerial replacing , grille replacing, central locking sorting out, rear seats fixed to allow them all to lie flat etc etc etc.:eek:

What I really need is someone not too far away who has covered space so I can put her inside in the dry and do what is necessary.

For various reasons she can be SORNED and then put back on the road between now and end of March.

A long shot I know but the power of the forum may work once again :thumb:

Please drop me a pm if you can help.

Cheers

Mike

PS - W204 Estate recently purchased so I can still get around.

Sorry Mike, I'm too far away, my warehouse would have suited. Good luck !

Jonny boy . your very lucky .I purchased a cover last year .It keept my car bone dry over the winter. This year , well if i had used it it would have damaged it .Put advert in local rag ,but no one offerd me a roof to sit her under for a short time. I do think it is a bad idea , to have classic cars to sit out side in our bad weather ..Si it will have to go if i am unable to garage it next year .

Optimus - I actually wanted a cover for Mrs JB's convertible as it gets blowy down there and the dust aint good when it gets stuck to the soft top roof, so I ended up clearing and putting it in my garage at home instead after mixed reports here and elsewhere on the covers.
The rent I'm paying down at the yard - I don't consider myself lucky !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom