Should I be concerned about these error codes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mossy

Car
C220 CDI Sport
Got the car serviced the other day - mechanic ran some diagnostics (not mercedes)

Engine Codes
22E0 - No vehicle speed signal Read out fault memory of control unit N47 - 5 (ESP & BSP control unit)

2373 - Adjustment of injector injection quantities Range 2

Door Front Left Codes
9909 - The Output for actuator motor "additional door lock" has a malfunction. There is an open circuit

973D - The Output for the Turn Signal Lamp in the outside mirror has a malfunction. There is an open circuit

I think the Door Front left are because i had to replace the wing mirror housing as the LED died

Should i be worried about the Engine codes?

thanks

Those could be old codes. Did your mechanic erase those codes and did any re appear?
Only current codes should be acted on.

There is nothing showing on the dash at the moment, only Brake pad wear was showing on the dash before the service - that was cleared by replacing the wear sensor

The error codes won't show on the dash. They are stored in the cars ECU.

If your mechanic cleared the old codes and none have come back then nothing to worry about.

The error codes won't show on the dash. They are stored in the cars ECU.

If your mechanic cleared the old codes and none have come back then nothing to worry about.

yeah im not sure, ill ask him more detail about them next week as i have to bring it back for a couple more jobs

thanks

Hi mossy
I have an error code 9909 also saying that a shot circuit has occurred on my merc too.
Just wondered if you got to the bottom of it or did the code clear for good.

Mine got cleared but engine light came back on after about 50 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_2168.JPG
    IMG_2168.JPG
    468.3 KB · Views: 14
Hi mossy
I have an error code 9909 also saying that a shot circuit has occurred on my merc too.
Just wondered if you got to the bottom of it or did the code clear for good.

Mine got cleared but engine light came back on after about 50 miles.
nope sorry, never did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom