Should I contact other dealers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SS-89

Car
2013 C250 CDI Coupe
Currently agreed a deal in principle for a new factory build C250 with a franchise dealer who has given me a relatively good discount on the car (through a broker). My only issue is the service has been relatively poor, I'm constantly having to chase him for information and he never seems to be in the office to send me the documents (he's a fleet sales manager so I'm not entirely sure why he hasn't passed me on to somebody else). I haven't handed over the deposit yet and I've only signed a finance proposal form so as far as I'm aware I'm not tied in even though they've placed the build order...or am I?

I could just stick it out but if a more local dealer could match the deal and provide better service I'd be more inclined to go with them if I'm not already tied in.

Email your concerns to the person concerned telling him that you are a bit upset that he is not communicating well and could you have a reply to your queries today. If a reply is not forthcomming then I would email him tommorrow stating that should he not respond then you will be taking your business elsewhere.

I've always found MB UK Customer Services very helpful and influential over dealerships.

Just shot off an email to the dealer, lets see if I get a response.

Well he responded pretty pronto with the documents and apologised for the delay so lets hope he keeps it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom