Show me your alloys - 213 Series AMG Line Estate ..Idea's ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zenbasses

Car
E Class E220 AMG Line Premium Plus Estate (W213)
Hey all

Contemplating upgrading the standard twin 5 spoke 19's on my 213 series Estate. Either going to go for a size up (20's) or stick with the 19's but in a different design. Just wanting to add the personalised touch to the family bus.

Quite happy with 3rd party alternatives or OEM's (price permitting). I'll be planning on storing my stock 19's rather than selling them anywho.

Standards are

Front 19inch 8J ET43
Rears 19inch 9J ET49's

Did anyone opt for a different setup and how did you find matching the ET for different sizes e.g 8.5J's X 9.5J's or8.5J X 9j's ?

Anyone advise if the ride was ruined by adding the 20's?, my car doesn't have air suspension all round, just the standard setup.

I know I don't to go down the obviously Multi Spoke 'Twist' style route, again just a bit too common

Anyone got any images/photo's for inspiration ??

I would sit down before you look at the prices of OEM W213 alloys in either 19" or 20".
The wheels available are listed below.
Mercedes E Class Estate Alloys (S213) - Alloy Wheels Direct

If you decide to go aftermarket, ensure you have Mercedes fitment and the correct offsets (ET's) which you can get from the link above.

I would sit down before you look at the prices of OEM W213 alloys in either 19" or 20".
The wheels available are listed below.
Mercedes E Class Estate Alloys (S213) - Alloy Wheels Direct

If you decide to go aftermarket, ensure you have Mercedes fitment and the correct offsets (ET's) which you can get from the link above.

I am very much aware of how much OEM ones are ..I am scoping out all the "Need Refurb but not cracked or warped* stuff atm

To get the Merc Standard
It would be

8Jx20 ET43 for fronts and
9Jx20 ET49 for the rears

Which are pretty rare on the aftermarket but not impossible to get ..

I'm also keeping an eye on
Autohaus Kunzmann | Die neue Service Dimension für Mercedes-Benz, smart und VW

For any special offers ...

I may just settle with what I've got and have a custom finish applied to them ...

Ive been here before with my last car (Skoda Superb Mk3 Estate L&,K) and found some OEM rims , European spec on s deal ,shipped from the Czech Republic...

Maybe be s long process untill the right things comes along ..

Anyone got any images/photo's for inspiration ??
A few pictures that may or may not help. I know it's not the same car but nevertheless it's still a W213

Original 20" OEM wheels.

1Mlsavwm.jpg

wPvtlrNl.jpg

First set of 19" OEM wheels I bought for winter, but sold them due to incorrect ET (as advised by selling supplier).

WEiBKf3h.jpg
SDHcTS8l.jpg

ZYEt64Kl.jpg

Second set of 19" Judd aftermarket (C63 507 style) wheels I bought for winter use. I'm currently using these and I'm very pleased with them. Very simple and easy to clean.

dR2Fkoil.jpg

sD33QXrh.jpg

If you decide to go to 20" you will feel a harsher ride. Less tyre, less give.
It's the same for me but in reverse, my winter 19's have more tyre wall and therefore are a softer ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom