Show Us Your C63 In The Sunshine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
View attachment 76918 View attachment 76917
52883267-93A7-41DE-A7E0-1A998516EC49_zps4nz0aboa.jpg
Lovely polished pipes PhilT.
By any chance .... do we know each other from Audi forums?

My C55 Wagon with a full ‘Camo’ wrap. Just basking in the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
812763a07266a1facd73f835f8259702.jpg
That is clearly not a C63 Sir, please repost with the correct vehicle for the thread [emoji55]

Mercedes SL500 R231

That is not permitted here Sir, only pictures of C63 or C63 camouflaged if you are going to post pictures of the E63 in the sunshine you need to start your own thread [emoji35]

Mercedes SL500 R231
Deepest apologies for hijacking. Wont happen again. Pinky promise. :rolleyes:

Lovely polished pipes PhilT.
By any chance .... do we know each other from Audi forums?

Yep, I think I posted the same thing on your intro thread.

Another picture from the shoot, not sure why DRL’s are yellow in the photo though as they are white!

D3CE2093-3CBB-4291-B659-12CD33642158_zpsa8vxgawn.jpg

Last edited:
b38a9499770828b7ff614940336bae1d.jpg
0505944d1ee9abd5c9b54d783e566a29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm more polished pipes. I need to get on this. What product do you use on your Palladium? I swear by Jeff Werkstatt. Lasts a year, hides the very swirls I have, brings out the pop in the silver and it's easy to apply.

I see so many AMG’s With rancid tailpipes, so pitted there’s no coming back. Nice to see others take care too.

I personally keep mine looking new wih Autosol, and just regular cleaning.

Mmm more polished pipes. I need to get on this. What product do you use on your Palladium? I swear by Jeff Werkstatt. Lasts a year, hides the very swirls I have, brings out the pop in the silver and it's easy to apply.

The only polish I use is mothers then seal it with high temp wax. I dont think any other polish comes close and have used it on my past cars with bbs polished wheels. I will use it on my bbs e88 for this car when I get round to fitting them after I get all the arches extended. The exhaust was cleaner than that too as that was after a good run.

iggu, I wet sanded them today as they looked really poor. Still not perfect, but i doubt the previous owner ever did them. Re the car and paint, poorboys white swirl removal, followed by Autoglym wax and Poorboys EXP sealant. Every now and then a little paint correction but only twice a year. I real like the poorboys stuff as you can apply it no matter the weather.

How did you get the tailpipe trims so clean? Does the mother's take all the black crud off?

I've had the car from brand new so always looked after it, The mothers will take a lot off but if previous owner didn't look after your car and its pitted there isn't a lot you can do.

I've had the car from brand new so always looked after it, The mothers will take a lot off but if previous owner didn't look after your car and its pitted there isn't a lot you can do.

I'm ashamed to say I've never done it. Previous car (BMW) had black tips so it just wasn't in my mind. Now when I look at this all I see are scabby tips...
Job for today.
69efbc71-2cf1-416d-8a05-a0bfe5078c7c_zpsj0687jed.jpg

People worry about their exhausts that much? It's the exhaust, it's literally the craphole of the car. I don't think I've ever cleaned an exhaust tip beyond a wipe over with the sponge during a wash.

People worry about their exhausts that much? It's the exhaust, it's literally the craphole of the car. I don't think I've ever cleaned an exhaust tip beyond a wipe over with the sponge during a wash.
Always important to look after your craphole, after all you wouldn't want it to fall off [emoji6]

Mercedes SL500 R231

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom