Show us your christmass tree ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The G.F.P

MB Enthusiast
Go on, after all its almost christmas

Attachments

• tree.JPG
    tree.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 193
Did you used to play the old I'll show you mine if you show me yours game at school...??

Go on, after all its almost christmas

We left buying ours until today.

Turns out everyone else had brought theirs before us.

So this was all that was left:

3122641643_6f59b29959_b.jpg

Still at 75p it was quite good value.

Must shop earlier for a tree next year....

i bought mine for £80 3 years ago as it has built in led lights

magical

might be slightly OTT but the little one is only 10 and loves the extravagance of christmas

i bought mine for £80 3 years ago as it has built in led lights

magical

might be slightly OTT but the little one is only 10 and loves the extravagance of christmas
Perhaps if you were less extravagant when it came to christmas decorations you'd be able to afford some furniture for the house. :D :D

Here's ours - a quick photo with a mobile phone, but we only just finished decorating it, will take some proper shots later.

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 161
We are traditional and put a star on top - i see youre young and modern and so have a helicopter on yours??

We are traditional and put a star on top - i see youre young and modern and so have a helicopter on yours??

There's a mobile hanging from the ceiling in front of the tree, partially obscuring the star ;-)

Im sorry, but Im now looking in my attic for my toy helicopter - my kids will love that idea... Lets just pretend you have one too... Theyre 4 & 5 and so will think you too are cool!!

Our christmas tree is in the garage! It's a real one:D and still in one of those nets and has been in there for over a week now:( ! Mattc has moved the contents of his entire house into the garage:rolleyes: and the tree is now lost, possibly never to be seen again:crazy: !

Apart from BTB, where's all your furniture gone????

We may, only may, erect ours today. And the only reason I'm on here is because Mattc is out doing Chrimbo shopping so I have the chance to catch up!

One of two :D

P1010409.jpg

and number 2

conservatoryb.jpg

Last edited:
See, Pammy's had more rooms built for her's!

I am a simple man, of simple means, and as the credit crunch is affecting everything, I felt that a wanton display of vulgarity, such as a fully trimmed tree, would be considerably offensive to all those in debt, out of a job, struggling to make ends meet etc etc etc ....

And just for good measure, here is mine to prove the point.

P1000692.jpg

P1000693.jpg

As I am travelling south in the morning.

I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays if the religous overtones offend) and I shall be back before the year is out.

Now, I need to find a bulb to light up the tree and its complete.

As ever Mark, you made me laugh out loud! And as always, that lovely view in your pics! Safe journey and Festive celebrations to you too! (B****r it - Happy Christmas!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom