Show us your christmass tree ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
P1000693.jpg

Nice to see you worked out how to use the camera on self timer mode eventually..

You push that boat out!

The dog guarding the tree. waiting for his little friend to get down from the top so he can give him his prezzy

Attachments

• xmas tree 002.jpg
    xmas tree 002.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 77
In the A210 house hold we have a few tree, our little one is 20 months old and understand a LOT more this year than last.

I love Chritsmas and love it even when it was just the two of us, we still went mad with trees..now I have even more of an excuse :)

This is the Little ones own tree with he advent decorations and the Angel she made at Sunday School this morning

DSCF0404.jpg

This is in her play room and thats the little monster :)

DSCF0403.jpg

Then there is mum and dads tree in the lounge :) extra points for getting both mercs in the picture (I had just washed them)

DSCF0400.jpg

I think you want to have a word with the gypsies that have dumped the caravan outside your house too ... ;)

Our tree ....

crimbotree.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to comment on the view but Mattc wouldn't let me! But does the caravan have its own tree??;)

I think you want to have a word with the gypsies that have dumped the caravan outside your house too ... ;)

LOL..was just thinking that..;) :D

hehehe yes local gypsies are a pain.

Now I could plug the van into the mains and then I have a lot more power sockets for more stuff....its an idea :)

Maybe next year a tree on the roof of the van

Concrete ceilings means no recessed halogen lights :(

Wire tracks for us i'm afraid ...

Whats wrong with them ? :confused:

They're sparkly because i used a long(ish) exposure so i didn't have to use a flash which would have washed everything out :eek:

Howard don't take offence over what the nasty wasty Diesleky fella is saying about ya chrissy tree... its fab with us.

Concrete ceiling sounds a bit s41t though... how long did that take to dry out??? ;)

5 million years ....

We live in a flat , with reinforced concrete ceilings. :crazy: anything you want to put up you have to use an SDS drill :crazy:

Perhaps if you were less extravagant when it came to christmas decorations you'd be able to afford some furniture for the house. :D :D

who needs furniture

all i need is my tree and this little lot (the denon home cinema system has been replaced by a sony one, mmmmmmm)

im planning on a table next year followed by a sofa in 2015

Attachments

• P9210007.JPG
    P9210007.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom