Show your new tool arrivals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick mercedes

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Expedition
Bought an aluminium jack for the garage at home the other day, anyone else invested in tools or garage stuff recently?

Attachments

• DSCF0481.jpg
    DSCF0481.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 126
How much are the alloy jacks at the moment Nick?

I've got 2 of those jacks now and they are great. They lift a loaded lwb S Class no problem under the diff.

Haven't bought many tools for a while.
Last thing was one of the screwdriver sets from lidl for my brother. Got a bit sick of lending him my tools all the time!

The screwdrivers seem to be reasonable quality, have a 3 year warranty and you get a load of them in a moulded case for £7.99. Bargain.

Here you go:

I see your toolbox draws and I'll raise you mine. :D

Top Drawer
draw1.jpg

Drawer 2
draw2.jpg

Drawer 3
draw3.jpg

Drawer 4
draw4.jpg

Drawer 5
draw5.jpg

Nice stuff there lads. Nick looks like he uses his though. Spike how did you post your pictures without attaching them ?

Nice stuff there lads. Nick looks like he uses his though. Spike how did you post your pictures without attaching them ?

I host them in photobucket or similar and then use the IMG code to embed them in the post.

If you quote my post you'll see the way I formatted the embedded images.

My tools aren't as clean as that as those pictures were taken a number of years ago. The great thing about having a cutout for each tool is that I havnt lost a single thing from the set.

I have considerably more than that now, I have a further two tool cabinets making my tool chest slightly taller than me now... and that's just the motoring related hand tools.

Still no match for Ollys giant snap-on tool chests though. :eek:

My recent purchase's would be

The 150ltr compressor, Old girl but serviced and fired up up first time
The diesel space heater, not really needed now.
The 1000lb hydraulic ramp

20140218_204453_PANO.jpg

20140218_204549_PANO.jpg

20140218_204453_PANO.jpg

Last edited:
I hope to be sourcing a 'new old stock' Kawasaki GA1400A tonight.

I am a tool addict.

Nick you have a PM.

Not a new tool as such but today my very kind bro in law picked up my lead welding set that have been in storage for 6 years.

Tested them out and glad to say they still work perfectly, hoses are in A1 condition, both bottles are half full so it saves me a load of aggro and my welding is as good as it was.

Happy and contented.

Not a new tool as such but today my very kind bro in law picked up my lead welding set that have been in storage for 6 years.

Tested them out and glad to say they still work perfectly, hoses are in A1 condition, both bottles are half full so it saves me a load of aggro and my welding is as good as it was.

Happy and contented.

Could you not TIG weld lead, or is it too soft even for that?

Ahh nothin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom