Shower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stwat

MB Enthusiast
Car
1989 W126 300 SE
You can't beat an early of the hours shower with the setting on mist and fully hot.

Insomnia breeds these habits.

You have the new waterproof Samsung S7......? :D

Yes. Been awake since 3:30am too. It's becoming a pest. Would love a shower, but not sure my wife & daughter would appreciate the noise.

Ant.

Yes. Been awake since 3:30am too. It's becoming a pest. Would love a shower, but not sure my wife & daughter would appreciate the noise.

Ant.

Why don't you just walk over to the servants' quarters? Do they not have showers over there?

The last time I went' below stairs ' in the early hours, the maid was up to all sorts, with the stable lad,I fled back to my bed chamber red of face.

The last time I went' below stairs ' in the early hours, the maid was up to all sorts, with the stable lad,I fled back to my bed chamber red of face.

Very nice image.

Were you a co-writer on 50 shades of 103? :eek:

Ant

Ah yes.... Scullery maids are notorious for these sort of things...

Happytalk73 said:
Yes. Been awake since 3:30am too. It's becoming a pest. Would love a shower, but not sure my wife & daughter would appreciate the noise. Ant.

You must stop singing so loud! :)

Why don't you just walk over to the servants' quarters? Do they not have showers over there?

Where our shower is now was described in the 1873 advert for the house as "good servants accomodation".:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom