Shpock Experiences good/bad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E270 Owner

MB Enthusiast
Car
Anything I get my hands on.
Good

Hi

Been using this app for a short while.

So far all is good seems to be a fairly honest few transactions using PayPal and bank transfer so far but only on small amounts under £20.00 via the post/courier.

I know the point of it is for local purchases but my transactions were specific and not in my area so had to trust the sellers :)

So far good for me

Anyone else ?

Not used it yet but I have a friend who has sold a few things on there and bought a couple without a problem. I more than likely will use it in the future

Got a couple of bits on at the mo but have had no interest. At least it's free!

Just bought 4 brand new boxed 75mm Mercedes alloy wheel centre caps for a tenner :)

I installed it on my phone out of curiosity , wasn't so keen that it seemed to want a lot of personal information .

When I looked at what was for sale locally it was a load of twaddle .

In the end I deleted it since Gumtree does the same job , has a much higher used base and selection of stuff for sale ( I've both bought and sold on Gumtree a fair bit always with positive experience ) so don't really see the point of a Vulcan alternative .

If looking further afield I use eBay , particularly for car stuff where eBay.de has stuff for our cars you just don't find in the UK .

The whole point of it is to be used as a local trading app within 1-2 miles.

Also I have purchased on a trust basis via post and had no problems so far.

Gumtree on the other hand seems like a scammers paradise in my experience.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom