Shrek 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
If you like silly films with loads to giggle at - go see Shrek 2. Just been for my lads birthday - kept the boys well and truly entertained - even had hubs chuckling ;)

The rescue scene towards the end was particularly funny :D

Ive seen the first Shrek so far and thought that was funny as hell so cant wait to see Shek 2,Might go see it monday afternoon if I get the chance.

Watched it tonight, thought the first one was better, also started watching the new Harry Potter film, making me fall asleep.

Thoroughly enjoyed this film, I spent most of my time spotting the (un)subtle side-swipes at other films. Everything from Alien to From Here to Eternity got sent up. Also inspired casting of Antonio Banderas (hairballs and all!).

Go to cinema, check-in brain, enjoy!

The Ducktor said:
Thoroughly enjoyed this film, I spent most of my time spotting the (un)subtle side-swipes at other films. Everything from Alien to From Here to Eternity got sent up. Also inspired casting of Antonio Banderas (hairballs and all!).

Go to cinema, check-in brain, enjoy!

Yup - I enjoyed the send ups to - very clever. I LOVED Jennifer Saunders - she did the Godmother beautifully :D

Hi

I took daughter on Friday afternoon - enjoyed it - great fun.

And I did bit burr off once ( I think) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom