side chrome moulding/trim badly pitted on s class 2014 can it be repaired

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary1707

Car
s class mercedes 350 2014
Hi

side chrome trim bottom of all doors badly pitted can they be repaired or do i need buy new ones. if replacing are they easy to take off and replace.

hope someone can advise

gary

Attachments

• mercedes 2.jpg
    mercedes 2.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 10
  • mercedes chrome 3.jpg
    mercedes chrome 3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Similar issue here:

Better in the long run to buy a new one. Given you need to take the old one off to whatever to it, pitting will return.
You may be surprised how cheap they are. I say once you have a new one fitting will become clear by looking at the back.

Better in the long run to buy a new one. Given you need to take the old one off to whatever to it, pitting will return.
You may be surprised how cheap they are. I say once you have a new one fitting will become clear by looking at the back.
are they easy to tyake off

are they easy to take off

Similar issue here:

thanks will look at

You see how they fit and take off once you have a new one in your hands. I guess 2 screws each end in the inside of the door and then clips into the door. Cant imagine them being hard at all.

This has been covered before in the forums and as mentioned you may clean them but it wont last and you will need to take them off to clean. At that point replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom