side indicators on E Class 06reg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E200

Hi i hit my side indicator yesterday on my E Class.. i was wondering if anyone could tell me any sites etc where i can buy one from and if its easy to fit in ? i have tried to look on ebay but i only found 2 for a ( e class w210 ) i dont know if they will also fit my car ?

Any help or ideas ? thanks !

Welcome to the forum.

W210 ones wont fit!

For anyone wishing to replace W210 indicator:

Yes it's easy to replace. If you have folding mirrors then fold, release the silver tab to slide the cover of the mirror unit. you will then find two torx bits holding the LED unit, remove them and the sealed unit should pop out easily.

Moving post to the correct area.

Thanks mate i tried it last night and it worked.. i picked up the side clear indicator from loughton merc showroom shop for £22.50

I got one last question if anyone could help me on this too please.. when i did hit the side mirror aswell as the side indicator takingf a crack my mirror itself is gone loose.. most times when i close the door or foldthe mirrors in the glass mirror falls out and just hangs of its two wires connected to them ? i have tried to just push it in but it keeps falling out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom