****Signature Size Reminder***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Please can all members ensure that their signature size is in line with the forum rules. (see below)

7. Signatures / Avatars / Titles
- If you use inappropriate avatars, they will be removed and you will have your avatar privileges taken away. These rules also apply to custom titles... do not abuse these features. Signature text to be a maximum of four lines. Signature images to use an area no larger than 500x100 pixels.

Failure to comply with this simple rule makes threads much harder to read and impacts the forum for all.

This issue keeps reoccurring so please take a moment to go into your profile and edit where necessary as it is a mammoth task for the mods to have to chase everyone up individually.

Last edited:
Bump ... seeing some oversized ones from a sig generator website used here now ...

I have never seen the point of signatures, or indeed avatars. To me they are an annoying, repetitive, invariably unfunny waste of space that fills up my page with the same pointless sh1t again & again.

I have never seen anyone's avatar or sig, I have always turned them off on the User CP.

Yeah, and most members don't see your posts as you are on their ignore list!!!:devil::D

having a signature (txt or img) makes the whole forum more "user-friendly" but beware of excess!

Please can all members ensure that their signature size is in line with the forum rules. (see below)

7. Signatures / Avatars / Titles
- If you use inappropriate avatars, they will be removed and you will have your avatar privileges taken away. These rules also apply to custom titles... do not abuse these features. Signature text to be a maximum of four lines. Signature images to use an area no larger than 500x100 pixels.

Failure to comply with this simple rule makes threads much harder to read and impacts the forum for all.

This issue keeps reoccurring so please take a moment to go into your profile and edit where necessary as it is a mammoth task for the mods to have to chase everyone up individually.

Oh how i dream of having the privilages to be able to create a sig or create a avatar or show off my car! :wallbash:

Oh how i dream of having the privilages to be able to create a sig or create a avatar or show off my car! :wallbash:

I think it`ll only take a few more posts

after how much number of posts one will be allowed to put in his signature in the post...?

Just a gentle reminder on this one folks - some signatures are becoming so large that they distract from thread content.

It would be appreciated if everyone tries to keep in line with the above signature rules.

Last edited:
I disabled signatures a while ago for exactly this problem; the page is half the length now...

Same here + avatars.

Changing # of posts per page to 50 makes it quicker too!

I thought that a larger signature would not upload!....that is what happens with other forums......

Mine is massive.......

What about the signature ? ;)

Boring

I have never seen the point of signatures, or indeed avatars. To me they are an annoying, repetitive, invariably unfunny waste of space that fills up my page with the same pointless sh1t again & again.

I have never seen anyone's avatar or sig, I have always turned them off on the User CP.
Are you boring most of the time.........

Thanks for sharing that - how big is your signature ? :D
I would like to put a small one on but can't find how to....help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom