****Signature Size Reminder***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would like to put a small one on but can't find how to....help

Go to User CP at the top of the page > Under settings and Options > Edit Signature.

Compose signature,

Scroll down and insert a photo if you wish.

Go to foot of the page and select Save Signature.

Done.:bannana:

Thanks guy's will give it a go........

Quick question

How do I know if the pic is bigger or smaller than 500x100 pixels?

Download the image, open it up and select properties, should tell you resolution

If you've got a Google or gmail account you have a Drive account, so you can upload it there, click on its icon, then view the properties. But almost certainly the default picture app on the iPad has that functionality - check the menu top left.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No matter what size it is, mine is 350x100, it shows in Preview but then disappears! :rolleyes:

Do you click Save changes after previewing it?

Hi.
Yes, I've tried numerous time over the last few days...???
As stated, I preview, and there it is no problem. Save changes, still there. Refresh page - gone!

This is the photo:
OnrbVeL.jpg

Also tried this one of exactly 500x100 (As per Forum Rule #7).
4E57NhJ.jpg

Last edited:
I think that maybe too large for a signature photo
Try resizing the photo down to 200 pixels in length and keep the aspect ratio.

One other thought, not sure how you are doing this but my sig pic is hosted on imgur.
To get my photo on I did the following.

[SIGPIC] Imgur URL [/SIGPIC]

I think that maybe too large for a signature photo
Try resizing the photo down to 200 pixels in length and keep the aspect ratio.

7. Signatures / Avatars / Titles
- If you use inappropriate avatars, they will be removed and you will have your avatar privileges taken away. These rules also apply to custom titles... do not abuse these features. Signature text to be a maximum of four lines. Signature images to use an area no larger than 500x100 pixels.

I rest my case..... ;)

7. Signatures / Avatars / Titles
- If you use inappropriate avatars, they will be removed and you will have your avatar privileges taken away. These rules also apply to custom titles... do not abuse these features. Signature text to be a maximum of four lines. Signature images to use an area no larger than 500x100 pixels.

I rest my case..... ;)

See my edited post above.

Nah - still nothing.... I give up. Obviously I have been excluded from having one - "C'est la vie"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom