Silicone spray can deal 500 ml

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Hi was looking for some silicone spray , and i came across this on Ebay Item nuber 272000605544 6 tins of this silicone for £19-99 . Mine have just turned up real good deal..

Always amazes me how people are prepared to make so little selling via Ebay, After said fee's they can be only making around £3.50 on the package of 6 tins, Coupled with the risk of them getting damaged on route to the buyer.

0r to be told they never came to start with .# I have been sent lots of rubbish, and i have had my payment returned i dont know how many times now.. Right is right , and wrong is wrong . I even had a set of number plate holders in chrome .You know the type with Mercedes on the bottom Well after a few weeks the sun did a good job in removing most of the chrome off the holders .I had a lot of trouble getting the seller to replace them .It went on for weeks . I even did a company check on the seller .He was well known distributor on the high street. Only to find out the company was bankrupt at one time, and now his son had been made the director . So i put this in information in my emal to the seller to let him know . I had my refund right away after that.. I never even contacted Ebay . Ebay is good , if you go the right way and use the reselution centre .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom