Sill covers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dog68

Car
Mercedes s500
Anyone tell me where i can buy the illuminated sill covers?
And which grill looks the best on the w202 ?:)

I got a set from that Company for my old W220 S-Class they worked very well. I also got a set for the C43, did not work so well.

Hope all is well peter! :)

I got a set from that Company for my old W220 S-Class they worked very well. I also got a set for the C43, did not work so well.

Peter, do you know if anybody else who bought those sills for the C43 or a W202 and maybe the ones you got was just a poor batch?

When do you get and install them please put a couple of pictures up as I would love a set on mine but don't know anybody that has them, thanks.

Front sill

8d232d66.jpg

Rear sill

557018a3.jpg

A couple more pictures in my album

Front sill

8d232d66.jpg

Rear sill

557018a3.jpg

A couple more pictures in my album

Thanks for pictures they look amazing at night as well, will order a set very soon.

I remember seeing your car at the at the other site's GTG at Thornton but I don't remember it having the red and black interior when did you get this done and how much was it (if that's ok to ask) as I would love to get my door card inserts trimmed to match my seats?

noops - PM sent :)

Hope all is well peter! :)

Hi Bobby,

Yes I'm fine, thank you and enjoying the CL very much. It is great the C43 has gone to a good home, long time no see. You must try and come to a GTG soon. all the best.

Peter, do you know if anybody else who bought those sills for the C43 or a W202 and maybe the ones you got was just a poor batch?

No i don't, sorry. Olly has yet to investigate what the problem is with the sills, they where the AMG sills and i must admit looked great when they worked as did the S-Class sills,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom