Silly G Class prices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
Just what is it with these vehicles?

Mercedes-Benz G Class G400 CDI LWB 4.0

Our man here is asking £55K for a 2006 model. OK it's very low miles. It's G400 but that shouldn't make too much difference.

And below, is a 2012 G350 with good spec from a MB main dealer with full AUC warranty for £54K. Equally low miles

Mercedes-Benz G350 BLUETEC G350 CDI BlueTEC 5dr Tip Auto 3.0

Amusingly they are consecutively listed in AT so I doubt the 2006 one will get much attention.

Are the early cars better built than the most recent ones?

The price of G's never seemed to make sense to me unless it simply is down to supply and demand. Compared to equivalent aged Rangies, they are a lot of money.

Just spotted the silver one is left hooker too!

G Wagon = Tonka Toy for grown ups with lots of money. People who really need a "working " 4x4 will probably drive a Toyota Hilux or similar.

article-2535826-1A7E9C1800000578-34_634x523.jpg

Need I say more? (That's Helen Flanagan, all the brains of Joey Essex, only slightly more pleasant to look at) She's one of the Webster girls from Coronation street.

To summarise, I think they're exclusively made for people with more money than sense.

Need I say more? (That's Helen Flanagan, all the brains of Joey Essex, only slightly more pleasant to look at) She's one of the Webster girls from Coronation street.

To summarise, I think they're exclusively made for people with more money than sense.

Did you take that pic this morning? Only she has no tax disc!

They are not the easiest or the most comfortable thing to drive too. I'd love one.

Need I say more? (That's Helen Flanagan, all the brains of Joey Essex, only slightly more pleasant to look at) She's one of the Webster girls from Coronation street .

She's not even slightly better looking, a double paper bagger I'd say plus some gaffer tape to cover the mouth

She's not even slightly better looking

I have a very low opinion of the looks of the G Wagon. So relatively speaking... I'd rather look at horse carcass.

aka Helen Flanagan.

She's not even slightly better looking, a double paper bagger I'd say plus some gaffer tape to cover the mouth

I have a very low opinion of the looks of the G Wagon. So relatively speaking... I'd rather look at horse carcass.

aka Helen Flanagan.

Perhaps you could post pictures of yourselves so the forum can assess your qualifications for your assessments? :devil::D

I will happily post pics of my ugly mug to give everyone a laugh

Im not a self serving media whore

You'd do anything to get your photo on show, Brett...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom