Silver Arrow SL500 - FOR SALE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad_Minty

Car
Porsche 911 C4S Cab
Full page advert with photos: Mercedes SL500 Silver Arrow

Excerpt:

Without doubt one of the finest and best loved examples on the road today. Only 78,000 miles since 2001 (Y), three previous owners with a fully documented Main Dealer service history. New tyres, brake pads, wheel refurb and major service within past 12 months. MoT / Tax until May 2012. The car is kept under cover day and night and limited to 7,000 miles a year. Comes with brand new hard-top trolley for the panoramic roof in addition to indoor and outdoor covers. The car is in immaculate condition and needs nothing. I have the original brochure and signed certificate from Sir Stirling Moss, all keys, tools, first-aid kit, manuals and documentation etc. The car is fitted with a Tracker Monitor system plus 1 year paid subscription.

History:

Acquired via this forum in 2007 from a fellow member who must rate as one of the best guys you'd ever want to buy an R129 from!

Never has a car of mine been such good fun to drive, low cost to run and turned so many heads. But I have now developed a 911 itch that needs scratching. Been hanging around the paddock at the Porsche Carrera Cup races this season (I'm a sponsor) and the Porker effect has me in its evil grasp. Looking for a good home for this future classic so not planning to advertise elsewhere (for now) but may well p/x against the 911 if offered the right deal (unlikely).

Martin

About to p/x for £13,500. Not my preferred route, but have my heart set on his C4S. Any better offers from a genuine enthusiast?

Job done!

268066_10150302621414050_648344049_9525608_164355_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom