Silver Calipers to Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Billy-cls55

Car
Just did a color change on my calipers from Silver to Red, also rather than straight AMG logos on the front I went for curved, might not be for everyone but suits my black car :)

Before
image.jpg

After

image.jpg

Note if anyone is intrested, my wheels are fully refurbished, but using wet finish rather than powder coating, not many wheel companies around offering this these days, but the one I have used for years are based in Sevenoaks, don't advertise much and do most of the main dealers, and one of the few that can polish the bentley GT wheels as per the factory spec. Company is Diamond Styling

Last edited:
Looking good Billy - thought the red would suit your car especially with the red theme you have under the bonnet.

Agreed a wet paint does give a much better finish IMO. I used Diamond Styling for my wheels too and also a set of SL turbines which I recently sold. They have a massive lath (think they said it came out of the Rolls Royce engine factory) for re-machining the cut faces. Mine could do with a new refurb now as I have managed to kerb them a bit, some London streets have massive camber and high granite kerbs which can be a nightmare!!!

They look great:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom