Silver SLK tonight on the M2 Coast bound

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
If this was you? I salute you sir. Not since banger racing came back into fashion in it's demolition derby format have I seen such car handling. Your control as you manged to undertake entire lines of traffic forcing all around you to scatter like a flock of seagulls. No. It wasn't your abilty to tailgate and intimidate other drivers at high speed. No. It was your fat head head with it's hair blown off in your slipstream, glinting in the sunlight, encased in your grandsons lucky-bag sunglasses.

What an absolute tosser you are. Yes you had a private plate. I will assume that you were completely ****** up and that is what made you think that driving like a complete twonk was acceptable.

I did not think it was possible to drive inconsiderately in a Mercedes. Perhaps a problem with the rest of the traffic?

Think it could be a case of lucky-bag sunglasses envy
:cool:

Glad to report it wasn't me, Brucemillar. I have no SLK, nor a particularly fat head.

Nicely worded rant though! :thumb:

I reguarly use the M2 - can you post this d***head's reg no so I can look out/avoid him in future?

Are you sure it wasn't a Z4?

Did he indicate at all?

Rushing to the bank to deposit all the money he'd drawn from flogging his house name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom