Silverstone Classic 25/26/27th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Went several years ago - open paddock is great within the boundaries of common sense no-body seems to mind how close you get. Engage in conversation and you may end up helping out!

If anyone is going to this, MB Car Club have a stand there and yours truely and my yellowstone 32AMG will be proudly on view for all to see on Saturday only. Please come and say hi if any of you are attending on the 26th!

And I will be on the stand on Sunday, so pop over and say hello :). Should be a great day out :)

Went to this on Sunday.

Its a great day out.....

Porsche owners club had a massive 467 cars on display !!!!

I think the MB club stand had one of the smallest turnouts.

Shame really.

To be fair though it was the Porsche Club concours and it was also the first year the Mercedes Benz Club has attended,next year we hope to get more as word gets out.I was on the stand saturday having managed to get a day off work!fantastic show with lots to see and do and of course the opportunity to catch up on the natter with Mercedes Lady.

:)
To be fair though it was the Porsche Club concours and it was also the first year the Mercedes Benz Club has attended,next year we hope to get more as word gets out.I was on the stand saturday having managed to get a day off work!fantastic show with lots to see and do and of course the opportunity to catch up on the natter with Mercedes Lady.

I went last year with a mate in an E-type...Couldnt go this year but sat and watched the Classic Run past my house.
Would be more than happy to support any MB club at Silverstone next year!:)

As long as your a member of the club you'll be more than welcome to park on the club stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom