Sim only offers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skd884

MB Enthusiast
Car
c180 w204
Morning
Is anyone aware of a good sim only deal?
Cheers.

Vodaphone 3 gig data . unlimited texts calls £8 pm . its on uswitch . might of expired now though.

Depends what you want (data/calls/texts). We pay £5 a month for 1.5Gb/2000 mins/unlimited, which works for us. That's with Plusnet, who I would happily recommend having been with them for a year now. That deal is no longer available but they come and go all the time ... current options are here:

SIM Only Deals & Plans - Cheap Calls, Text & Data | Plusnet Mobile

We were on a more expensive plan originally then I spotted the £5 one as a special offer - a single phone call and they swapped us over straight away with no hassle or haggling.

If you use Spotify then Vodaphone have an inclusive product, I pay £22 for spotify, unlimited minutes and texts plus 20g data.

As it happens they are the only provider that works on the beach so a bit of a no brainer for me.

Depends on what your requirements are for data etc

Settled on 2gb unlimited calls and texts for £6.
Thanks

£5 a month on Sky, unlimited calls and texts 1Gb data, and for me the clincher is, you can roll over any unused data for 3 years.

Talk to your current supplier. I wanted a deal with 10gb data, I use the mobile phone as internet hot spot when on holiday, not really interested in texts or phone use, no one supplied that, so called vodafone and they give me 10gb data, unlimited texts and 500 minutes for £15

Settled on 2gb unlimited calls and texts for £6.
Thanks

A link or provider details would be good, to help other members. :)

I use GiffGaff not a big user so £5 a month but for £10 you get the works.

I’m on Orange network (now owned by EE) and went to check my bill as I seem to be paying much more than usual and have discovered that I can no longer log onto my account!
I can now only get account info via a (free) text but not a bill summary, I can however pay £3.00 for a paper bill!
The internet and phone system all take you back to EE and asks you to log on to your account which of course I can no longe do.
So basically EE don’t want any of their old Orange customers and are making it difficult, also EE are not competitive in their pricing so after 15 years I’m off to find a new network.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Three do one for £35pm
Truly unlimited data/calls/texts
Great if you use a lot of data.
Includes free roaming in 71 destinations including USA.

vodafone sim only for £14, 5gb data unlimited texts and calls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom