Simon Abott Ltd Car Sales Eastbourne - Anyone Know Them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrishazle

MB Enthusiast
Car
2008 S204 C220CDI Elegance Estate Auto, 2008 R171 facelift SLK280 Auto.
The SL55 that's caught my eye is for sale by Simon Abott Ltd in Eastbourne. Google tells me nothing about them other than a few bits of Comapny House type info, the address given is a private house in an admittedly nice looking estate - but no sign of a showroom or anything!

Anyone on here had dealings with him, bought a car perhaps?

I looked at a few similar reports online, he's been in business since 2004 and is also involved in another company - but assets and liabilities are rather similar, wonder if he sells on commission. Also find it odd that I can't find any reviews from people who have dealt with him - hence this thread.

Not quite the same as "MB Used Approved"!!

...I use company check regularly for firms that ask for credit lines from us. It's surprising what public domain information is available with just the free sign up with these sites.

Yes, an on the same note it is also interesting to see what other companies the current Dircetors are/were involved with, some Directors tend to leave behind them a trail of short-term directorships in dissolved companies and this can't be a good sign......

Chrishazle said:
Not quite the same as "MB Used Approved"!!

MB of Gloucester put Runway tyres on the rear of our e250 cdi cab for sale before we bought it.

The one good thing is that it made us realise the ESP worked.

As soon as we got home we changed them and complained, they didn't care.

All levels of car dealers have good and bad, and even bad dealers sell some good cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom