Simple to use scanner for my cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrisf-1

Car
W207 2010 E class 350cdi convertible
Hi everyone I own a 2010 ML350 CDI 4matic and a 2010 E350 CDI cabriolet and have decided to purchase a code reader suitable for both cars can anyone recommend a simple to use system that will cover both cars with all I am likely to need, the reason I am saying simple to use is I am not the most tech savvy person at all and have been looking at the the Icarsoft scanner can people who have one of these give me there opinions or recommend something better for the price or have a system for sale they could demonstrate and guide me with, I am located in Kent UK

I have had an icarsoft MB2 , for the last 3-4 years , invaluable bit of kit . Highly recommend it .

+1 for the iCarsoft , if the budget permits get the CR pro as it covers most vehicles which will help family members / work colleagues / neighbours that are too miserable to buy their own.

Plus it will also sell better when the numbers come up and you can afford new vehicles.

K

+1 for the iCarsoft , if the budget permits get the CR pro as it covers most vehicles which will help family members / work colleagues / neighbours that are too miserable to buy their own.

Plus it will also sell better when the numbers come up and you can afford new vehicles.

K
That’s good advice buddy .

Discount codes available in the electronics section for both the CR MAX and the Pro 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom