vijilants
Willy100
PaulG
sjmaxwell
Borys

MEMERC7

Car
SLK 250 AMG Sport 125 Ltd Edition
I'm not a great lover of The Beaulieu Motor Museum especially in August but recognise it makes for a convenient meeting venue & there's lots to see & do for families, so enjoy. Not wanting to be stuck there most of a day & then cope with home-bound seaside holiday traffic I'll attend the Wake-Up meet within the courtyard & immediate environs of Wilton House near Salisbury. A long breakfast meet really but it's all so civilised with the accent on quality & variety. Free entry, food at sensible prices on site or in a dear little cafe in Wilton itself. The 21st August theme is ‘GALLIC GIANTS’ BEST OF BRITISH, FRENCH & GERMAN SPORTSCARS. Living in West Sussex I can route inland via Winchester & Stockbridge to enjoy some to the best driving roads in the south. A dawn belt across Salisbury Plain is what dreams are made of.

Wearsthefoxhat

Car
SL500 : R129. /. E55k : S211
I thought it was classic cars and bikes on the 21st.
The A272 will be nice early morning drive for you.
Iconic sports cars there on the 18th Sept iirc.. might be an interesting morning for some on here..

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E350 cdi Convertible 2011
I'm not a great lover of The Beaulieu Motor Museum especially in August but recognise it makes for a convenient meeting venue & there's lots to see & do for families, so enjoy. Not wanting to be stuck there most of a day & then cope with home-bound seaside holiday traffic I'll attend the Wake-Up meet within the courtyard & immediate environs of Wilton House near Salisbury. A long breakfast meet really but it's all so civilised with the accent on quality & variety. Free entry, food at sensible prices on site or in a dear little cafe in Wilton itself. The 21st August theme is ‘GALLIC GIANTS’ BEST OF BRITISH, FRENCH & GERMAN SPORTSCARS. Living in West Sussex I can route inland via Winchester & Stockbridge to enjoy some to the best driving roads in the south. A dawn belt across Salisbury Plain is what dreams are made of.
Wilton is a lovely place to visit and the chance to see some amazing cars sounds an ideal day out, enjoy

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E350 cdi Convertible 2011
Anyone else?

daveenty
AMGeed
Wearsthefoxthat
Mattk1
MikeInWimbledon (poss)
MissyD